Superior Landscaping Services
Quality is paramount at Outdoor Specialties and that's why we continue to attract customers from all over Lansing and its surrounding areas. In short, we know what we're doing, provide exceptional customer service, and always execute landscaping jobs as promised.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Lawn Mowing
- Lawn Seeding
- Lawn & Tree Fertilization
- Weed Control
- Mosquito Control
- Golf Green Installation
- Landscape Lighting
- Landscape Design and Installation
- Tree & Shrub Pruning
- Irrigation Installation & Maintenance
- Snow and Ice Management
- Grounds Maintenance
- Patio Restoration, Fire Pit Installation, Outdoor Kitchens, Perimeter Pest Control
A STEP UP IN QUALITY
- Client Relations: Having open lines of dialogue means we listen attentively to what our customers want and incorporate their vision into how we accomplish even the most basic of landscaping needs. Because the customer will be living with the work we do, it's imperative that we have a crystal-clear understanding of their desires. Without good communication, the client isn't happy and we lose business - that's why we spend so much effort getting it right the first time.
- Competitive Costs: With the detail we put into every step of every landscaping job, you might think that our prices would be sky high. However, the opposite is true and we maintain competitive rates on all the maintenance, design, lighting, and irrigation services we offer.
- Innovative Design: Your home deserves an outdoor space that fulfills everything you desire. We take your input and ideas and then create an innovative design that will take advantage of the latest landscaping ideas as well as our classical plant, garden, and outdoor construction knowledge.
- Landscaping Wisdom: Degrees in horticulture, certifications from SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association), Safety Services recognition, Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development license and over 30 years of combined experience in these fields.